Eversheds Sutherland AC

m_fr

Nov 26, 2021
Good Afternoon,

I am preparing for the Eversheds Sutherland AC and was wondering if anyone has attended one before and they could share their insights?
The briefing document outlines that they have a written exercise, an internal meeting simulation and an interview with an Eversheds lawyer

Thank you

ERen03032

Jan 28, 2022
Good Afternoon,

I am preparing for the Eversheds Sutherland AC and was wondering if anyone has attended one before and they could share their insights?
The briefing document outlines that they have a written exercise, an internal meeting simulation and an interview with an Eversheds lawyer

Thank you
Congrats mate, I just got invited to the Manchester Office AC and am in a similar boat. I have no idea where to start : (

chillblue

• Nov 14, 2021
    Good Afternoon,

Thank you
    Hey congrats for your AC with Eversheds! have oyu done this? if so how did you do? I wondered if you have any tips for the VI as I have that soon.

Thanks

Sophie Lygo

Premium Member
    May 21, 2022
    Hello - does anyone know where to find the Eversheds VS Dates for 2023? I cant seem to find them at all. I'm looking specifically for the Cambridge office dates.
    Recently submitted my VI and havent heard back yet. Being optimistic and trying to plan!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.