TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Cynthia14

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 2, 2023
    Hi Cynthia! Sorry, I don't know my score. Is there any way of finding out?
    If it's of any help I did 2 practice tests that I found online, where I scored 75% and 82% respectively (if I am remembering that correctly). However, I found the Freshfields test harder so that may have impacted what score I got on this occasion.
    I think if you email Freshfields graduate recruitment team and they will tell you, I have asked them after I got a PFO

charlotte126

Standard Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 24, 2024
    Still no news from Freshfields also wg 1.2.24

This is my first cycle, what has been your experience when firms don't get back to you but reply to other applicants? Generally is it a PFO waiting to happen?

I already had to chase CMS for a PFO, do firms often miss responding to applicants?

Reactions: yasmars

Apple

Esteemed Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 23, 2023
    @Jessica Booker For BM's application they ask about 3 skills and examples of how you built them. They also have a competency interview which as far as I can find, is not CV blind. Is it fair to expect that I will repeat some of the examples used in my application form? Given that I will have used my three best experiences in the app.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.