Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    I received a B&B vacation scheme offer this morning - thanks for all the support on TCLA and @Jaysen for creating this great platform!!

@Olivia Graham what date have you confirmed as preference? Mine is July!
    Delighted for you my friend and if my advice helped you in any way then I'm glad! Very well done - you deserve this for all your hard work so make sure you celebrate :D

Holly

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Nov 23, 2019
    Has anyone else not heard from BCLP for the vac scheme? I applied in October and have emailed but nada!!

I applied on deadline day and had an AC with them! I think they will continue interviewing until they fill all AC spaces. I assume they haven't sent you a rejection because your app is somewhat good! :)

• Haha
    Reactions: FutureCity

Lumree

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Highest Rated Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Anyone heard from BCLP for direct TC?

No, nothing at all. I applied at the end of a November.

Has anyone heard from Orrick (VS)?

I applied for both the vacation scheme and direct TC back in November. Haven’t heard back yet.

Same boat as you, also waiting on Orrick, I don’t think they’ve sent offers yet

This was BCLP’s response:

“Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an exact update at this time but we are aiming to get back to everyone within the next couple of weeks. This is a very busy time for us but we appreciate your patience.”

Also, I haven’t heard anything from Orrick!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Lauren2 and W
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.