Virtual Post-Application Social

Ricky

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Sep 16, 2018
As mentioned in the VS thread, thought it would be a great idea to organise a virtual social/drinks/pub quiz type affair in the next couple weeks once applications are done with.

Can also use this thread for general social chit chat/memes/gifs.

@cmaj @hannahs @eveh1784 @LS12 @Jon Neo @Emily K @ek125712 @RyanM1 @Manifesting @SouffléSouffléSoufflé @pbyrne @Joyce_ @FM302989 @Daniel Boden @Celestie @Melissa2196

game of thrones wine GIF

Ricky

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Sep 16, 2018
Hey all, mentioned on the main thread but I keep a premium zoom license for my company, happy to use that if it would help you all :)
Amazing! Thank you, Jacob :D

Has anyone organised a pub quiz online yet? Is there good software to use? Surprisingly, I haven't actually done one haha. So any ideas would be great.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.