TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Just got an invite to do a Watson Glaser from RPC! I've never sat one of these before, does anyone have any experience with them? I'm dreading them asking those questions about shapes in a pattern
    Watson Glaser is critical reasoning so no shapes :)

Lots of good practice tests on the internet e.g. Lawyer Portal and firms such as Clifford Chance :)

mckelly

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 19, 2020
    Starting to think it might be a PFO from Weil. Anybody else waiting to hear back after WG?
    Still waiting to hear back after the application submitted 20th Dec. Plus, not wanting to sound arrogant, was quite happy with the quality of what I had written so perhaps they could have been on hiatus?

Reactions: Asil Ahmad

tt_xo

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Oct 20, 2020
    Haven't heard back from any firms in the past 2 weeks so I'm honestly getting slightly anxious – anyone in the same boat? :-(
    Don't be anxious! I dont actually remember the last time I saw a holiday season with so many bank holidays. I think grad rec will start sending responses quite rapidly this month, so im sure you'll get some good news really soon :)

WillkieGemma

Valued Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Nov 4, 2021
    Anybody still not heard from Willkie after submitting their app last month? I believe there were some VI invites sent out yesterday
    Hi @lawful_neutral216 - all those who applied after 13 December will hear back this week as mentioned in my email sent to all in December. Those emailed yesterday were notified about their video interview before the Christmas break. Hope that helps! Gemma

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.