TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruiterloopers

Star Member
  • Oct 4, 2021
    Hi @art , is this for Freshfields summer vac scheme?

If you don't mind sharing , when did you complete the WG and how many days did it take for them to invite you to AC post-WG? Been seeing a few people on this forum get a Freshfields AC with a quick turnaround after WG

I did my WG over a week ago and I still haven't heard back, so am starting to lose hope :(
    I got mine 15 mins after

fruiterloopers

Star Member
  • Oct 4, 2021
    Hi @Chloeccmw,

Huge huge congratulations. I am really pleased for you. I am still going through this thread, so it is possible this has already been answered.

As a start, definitely check out @Jacob Miller's articles. They are fantastic and are a must-read in my opinion. You will find a link to them under the "My approach" bullet below.

Here is a compilation of links that might be useful:
    As I said, apologies if this has already been answered.

Do follow-up if you have any more questions!
    Thank you so much, I'll have a look at the links and come back later if I have any follow up questions.

Reactions: George Maxwell

Commerciallaw

Valued Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 30, 2021
    Just got the WG invite for NRF - really hoping that it doesn't screw me over like it did last year. Been doing practice in the past few weeks in the case something like this happens. Does anyone know if NRF has a particular threshold for the WG?
    Nope! they keep it really secret! i asked them for my WG score but they said no ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.