WBD Pymetrics - Any experiences?

Suleman Ali

Feb 25, 2019
Hi,

I have heard back from WBD giving me a deadline of 7 March to complete 12 exercises (yet to be released). Has anyone had any experience of this that they wouldnt mind sharing? Ive read the WBD analysis but it mentions nothing about pymetrics.

ABC2019

Standard Member
Feb 18, 2019
Haven't completed it yet - watch this video
and there are some (albeit US) reviews out there on completing it some folks on student room have completed and said reports at the end have been accurate, complementary and average... Good luck. A

Reactions: Suleman Ali

Suleman Ali

Feb 25, 2019
Hey y'all so Ive completed the Pymetrics and they have gotten back to me with video interview. I have never been great at doing these. Are there any good resources out there to practice and has anyone had this experience with WBD? Also I changed my mind on the application form in relation to the office I want to apply for. Would they see me in a bad light if I called them and asked to change my 1st preference?

Many thanks

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    I can't help you with WBD I'm afraid, but in terms of video interviews, I found the best way of practising was through Rosie Watterson's guide which is linked here: https://applyshinewin.com/2017/12/27/practical-help-for-video-interviews/ - use facetime to practise too!

In terms of changing the office you want to apply to, I doubt that would be an issue with the firm as long as you would be able to justify why and let them know in good time.

Best of luck with it! :)

Reactions: Suleman Ali

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.