Withers vacation scheme

EVjuji

Valued Member
Nov 29, 2019
I am sorry to ask this but did anyone actually get a PFO?

I am waiting for a response for the spring VS. Not sure if I should hold on or move on...

Last edited:

iolitelegal

Jan 16, 2022
I am sorry to ask this but did anyone actually get a PFO?

I am waiting for a response for the spring VS. Not sure if I should hold on or move on...
You should always assume you haven't got it in a way and keep moving forwards with whatever else you have on, else you're setting yourself up for failure! That's my view anyway. I always just apply, hope for the best and prepare for the worst haha

Sugarcookies

Standard Member
Feb 24, 2022
I've still not heard anything for the summer scheme. Has anyone else?
Still not heard anything. It's quite off-putting that such a large firm with good resources makes candidates wait more than 3 months before they get a response (rejection, in this case, most likely). The test had to be done within a week of receiving it but apparently it's okay to then take ages to get back to candidates.

Reactions: Alison C

iolitelegal

Jan 16, 2022
Still not heard anything. It's quite off-putting that such a large firm with good resources makes candidates wait more than 3 months before they get a response (rejection, in this case, most likely). The test had to be done within a week of receiving it but apparently it's okay to then take ages to get back to candidates.
Yep, I completely agree. It's not exactly selling the firm to me.

Reactions: Alison C

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.