TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian_S

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Jan 13, 2021
Just got a V&E vac scheme offer. My first ever vac scheme.

This last year has been rough for a variety of personal reasons - this week was especially difficult, as a family member passed away suddenly. But I just wanted to thank every one of you who has posted something that's made me laugh, smile, and feel supported. I hope I've been able to do that for some of you, as well.

Last edited:

ssolicitorz

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Aug 3, 2021

This last year has been rough for a variety of personal reasons - this week was especially difficult, as a family member passed away suddenly. But I just wanted to thank each one of you who've posted something that's made me laugh, smile, and feel supported. I hope I've been able to do that for some of you, as well.
TIME FOR SOME WAGAMAMAS BABY!!!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019

This last year has been rough for a variety of personal reasons - this week was especially difficult, as a family member passed away suddenly. But I just wanted to thank each one of you who've posted something that's made me laugh, smile, and feel supported. I hope I've been able to do that for some of you, as well.
Oh the vac scheme is amazing news!! I am so happy for you 🥳

GXA123

Legendary Member
  • Nov 30, 2020

NO MORE TACO BELLS I SEEEEEEEE! CONGRATSSSSS

LawfulRust00

Legendary Member
  • Dec 20, 2021
    Generally speaking, is it beneficial to go into your vac scheme department with a solid understanding of an area or is this not necessary to do well? For example, I don’t know much at all about tax law but if I were to choose this department in a VS, would my lack of knowledge put me at any disadvantage?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.