Dechert Application Question

Corporatepal

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

Was wondering for this question for Dechert:
If applicable please state any additional information which you think is relevant to your application or which you think has not been covered adequately in this form. (250)

Would it be okay to put 'why commercial law'? or what else are they asking for?

Thanks

jan28

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 12, 2019
I got to the interviews last year so maybe I could be of help. I used this space to write more about why I was applying to the firm, how the firm's work relates to my degree (I studied International Relations) and about the training structure. I was actually glad they had this additional question because I really didn't feel like I covered everything in previous questions! Although, I will probably take a different approach this year as they've changed some of the questions and they're already very 'Why Dechert' heavy

Reactions: Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.