Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Hi everyone,

I'm doing an application where the question is:

Please highlight roles and positions of responsibility; this can include volunteering, employment, work experience, sports teams, interests and society positions. Please include what you have gained from each experience. (150 words)

I've recently started a new position but as it's so recent, I haven't gained anything substantial from it yet.

Is my new position worth mentioning still, and if so, how?

My initial idea was to just include it and say what I hope to gain from the position (i.e. teamwork etc) but that's not technically answering the question.

What do you think!?

Thanks!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Include it but don’t go into detail. In a short sentence or two explain the role and that you look forward to developing your skills through the responsibilities you will have within it

Reactions: Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.