Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Just got an AC Invite from Bird & Bird - first ever AC!!

If anybody would be willing to share their insights from last year, I can't tell you how much I would appreciate it. :)

Well done! We don't have much on the firm (aside from this one), I'll see if we can find any more.

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Hi guys, new to the forum here. First I want to say thanks for how useful and supportive of a thread this is!
    Second is there anyone who has done a HSF AC and is willing to answer some queries I have/provide tips???. Recently got rejected from A&O and would like to nail this one!
    Can provide help for A&O AC and Bird&Bird VI qs
    Thankyou!
    message me!! Happy to help you :) :)

Shane

Distinguished Member
    Jul 22, 2018
    Has anyone heard from Cleary spring VS ? Also, how long has it taken for people to here from Ashurst after the tests ? It’s been four weeks since I did them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.