Mischon De Reya - App + VI

Jai C.

Esteemed Member
May 15, 2018
Hey guys - I received the VI invite for Mischon a few days ago - I was wondering if anybody has done it this year or in the last few years and if so what sort of questions came up - Thank you, any help would be greatly appreciated

I think I sent my application within the first 2 weeks of their portal opening - so I imagine very few people have submitted their app - in case you need help with Mischon's app, drop me a pm and we can discuss :D

Reactions: Bugsy Malone

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hey guys - I received the VI invite for Mischon a few days ago - I was wondering if anybody has done it this year or in the last few years and if so what sort of questions came up - Thank you, any help would be greatly appreciated

I think I sent my application within the first 2 weeks of their portal opening - so I imagine very few people have submitted their app - in case you need help with Mischon's app, drop me a pm and we can discuss :D

Hello,

I am about to start my app and I was wondering if I can get in touch privately to get some advice.

Let me know

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.