FutureCity

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Dec 23, 2018
After waiting a month, I'm pleased to say I've been offered a place :) But they offered me the spring one and I asked them why since I was one of the first ones they interviewed. They said that they want the schemes to be made of people with mix skills/background. I may be wrong, but based on my feedback, it seems like the standards might be slightly higher for the winter. I'd recommend applying for the spring/summer anyway if they've said so!

Congratulations on the placement. Hope it goes great!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    After waiting a month, I'm pleased to say I've been offered a place :) But they offered me the spring one and I asked them why since I was one of the first ones they interviewed. They said that they want the schemes to be made of people with mix skills/background. I may be wrong, but based on my feedback, it seems like the standards might be slightly higher for the winter. I'd recommend applying for the spring/summer anyway if they've said so!

Well done!

• 🤝
    Reactions: A98

Faye

Star Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Jul 3, 2018
    Congratulations, and thanks for the info! :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: A98

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.