Sullivan & Cromwell Cover Letter

gricole

Legendary Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Jul 6, 2018
    Hey everyone,

I am now writing up my cover letter for S&C. Does anyone have any information about specific requirements of the Cover Letter that S&C has? I haven't had the chance to meet the firm in person so I couldn't ask if they had any specific requirements.

Thanks!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey everyone,

I am now writing up my cover letter for S&C. Does anyone have any information about specific requirements of the Cover Letter that S&C has? I haven't had the chance to meet the firm in person so I couldn't ask if they had any specific requirements.

Thanks!
    I don't come across many S&C applications (so take this with a pinch of salt), but the ones I have seen are addressed to Ms Davies and follow the standard cover letter format (why S&C, why law and why you - whichever order you prefer).

Reactions: lonelycruise

Frank

Valued Member
    Dec 12, 2018
    Hey everyone,

Thanks!
    Hey! Have you heard back from them ever since? If so, mind asking after how many weeks? Thanks! :)

lexiak

Star Member
    Jul 9, 2019
    Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Hi Gricole,

Unrelated to this thread, but I have the White & Case VI coming up and was wondering whether you had any tips on this?

Best of luck with your applications and thanks for the help!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.