Not open for further replies.

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hi Alice! That would be

Hi Alice! Thank you that would be great! From what I have read, it seems like candidates received the link very quickly. If ever I don't receive it by COB tomorrow I'll send them an email. I'll keep you posted on my end as well!
Yeah do let me know as I also thought it was meant to be automatic!

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
I joined fairly recently but I've been really impressed by the guidance they've given me so far. It's definitely worth applying.
Agree! I am a Rare candidate and really like having a designated to contact to chat things through with! They are a phenomenally lovely bunch of people as well - definitely worth an application.

Penelope

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 2
  • Aug 14, 2019
    I was a Rare candidate in the cycle I landed my TC. They were incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend it. Feel free to PM if you have further questions.

I joined fairly recently but I've been really impressed by the guidance they've given me so far. It's definitely worth applying.

Agree! I am a Rare candidate and really like having a designated to contact to chat things through with! They are a phenomenally lovely bunch of people as well - definitely worth an application.

Thank you everyone! Will definitely apply

• 🏆
    Reactions: I_S

Ar2016

Star Member
    Future Trainee
    Sep 2, 2019
    Nearly a month since my HSF spring application (got an email immediately I passed the test) and almost 3 weeks since Hogan Lovells WG test (summer)-- should i be worried??

BE123

Junior Lawyer
    Nov 15, 2019
    Hi Ben

How soon after submitting your application did you receive an invite to complete the game based assessment? I submitted my application in early November and still haven't received heard anything from them.

I applied at the start of October for the scheme and heard back sometime last week!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.