Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Sep 16, 2018
Reed Smith rejection post research questions, absolutely gutted as I went to the open day, connected with the firm and spent a lot of time on the answers :(

Sorry to hear that. I just got an email saying they are reviewing the application and hope to provide an outcome by Friday. So fingers crossed.

Ricky

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Sep 16, 2018
Anyone got through Bird & Bird WG to VI and know their score? I got 30/40 raw and 72 percentile and didn't make it through :(

Got Baker McKenzie WG to do before Friday so currently sh**ting it. Getting lots of practice in to try and do better this time!

Reactions: Daniel Boden

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    Hey - i got through with 33/40 and 84th percentile

Anyone got through Bird & Bird WG to VI and know their score? I got 30/40 raw and 72 percentile and didn't make it through :(

Got Baker McKenzie WG to do before Friday so currently sh**ting it. Getting lots of practice in to try and do better this time!

I got 32 right and 93rd percentile and made it to VI. 72nd percentile is still really good! They must have a high benchmark.

Reactions: Daniel Boden
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.