Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSta

M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
Jul 31, 2019
Hi! I've received an AC invite from Dentons. They've changed their application process this year, moving the AC from the final day of VS to prior to the VS. Does anyone have any tips on Dentons AC? Thanks in advance!

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hi! I've received an AC invite from Dentons. They've changed their application process this year, moving the AC from the final day of VS to prior to the VS. Does anyone have any tips on Dentons AC? Thanks in advance!

Hey quick question did Dentons email you to let you know you passed the WG prior to the AC invite?

D95

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 17, 2019
    Did you receive a feedback report or an email stating that you passed their benchmark?

Judy

I first received an email with a report and the next day arrived another email saying that I passed the benchmark and that my application is under review.

It was over two weeks ago, however, so I am kind of bracing myself for rejection since I have not heard back from them since...

• 🤝
    Reactions: Lawyerwithadream

BMtc22

Junior Lawyer
    Dec 23, 2019
    no law firm test is easy and I know a fair few people who also didn’t pass the HSF test so I wouldn’t say it’s an easy test by any stretch at all. All any of us can do is our best :)

I too just received an email from HSF that I failed to meet their benchmark for their test! I also received VI invites from CMS and Simmons & Simmons this morning, you win some you lose some I guess :)

Lawyerwithadream

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Jul 8, 2019
    I first received an email with a report and the next day arrived another email saying that I passed the benchmark and that my application is under review.

It was over two weeks ago, however, so I am kind of bracing myself for rejection since I have not heard back from them since...
    Thank you :) The deadline only passed on Wednesday. Although they do recruit on a rolling basis don't give up hope :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.