DLA Piper application - no space for individual module grades?

Blair

Oct 8, 2019
The DLA Piper vacation scheme application requires you to fill out a section titled "your education" and also submit a CV. The education section appears to have no section for individual module grades. I would put them on the CV but I don't want to exceed two pages and it is unusual for a CV to list every single module and the grade.

Are they just not interest in seeing individual module grades? Should I put them onto my CV?

Faye

Star Member
Junior Lawyer
Jul 3, 2018
Hi, for DLA I put the individual module grades under the education section of my CV. I've not been told that it's unusual to do so!
I listed the modules for each year on the same line, eg 'First Year: Contract Law X%, Criminal Law Y%...'

Bugsy Malone

Legendary Member
Commercial Writer
Junior Lawyer
Jun 24, 2018
Hi, for DLA I put the individual module grades under the education section of my CV. I've not been told that it's unusual to do so!
I listed the modules for each year on the same line, eg 'First Year: Contract Law X%, Criminal Law Y%...'
Hey Faye did you list your alevels and GCSEs on your cv as well. And keep to two pages? Thanks in advance :)

Faye

Star Member
Junior Lawyer
Jul 3, 2018
Hey Faye did you list your alevels and GCSEs on your cv as well. And keep to two pages? Thanks in advance :)

Hey Flora, yes I did list both A-levels and GCSEs, so one line for A-levels with (subject)(grade). For GCSEs, I listed how many A*s and As, and then my letter grades for English Language, English Literature and Maths. I did 12 GCSEs and was running out of space to list them all (English and Maths seem to be the 'main' ones which everyone has), so that's just my personal way of doing it!

And yes I kept the CV to 2 pages :)

• 🤝
Reactions: Bugsy Malone

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.