Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi all,

A few people have messaged me about writing an insight for a particular law firm. I have put these insights on hold for the time being to focus on other aspects of TCLA. However, if I receive enough requests for a particular law firm, I will write an insight for that firm.

If you would like me to write about a particular law firm, please post in this thread.

Thanks,

Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Thanks for the suggestions so far, I will try get round to doing two this weekend.

I had previously drafted an insight on Freshfields, so I will finish that one first.

Whichever firm receives the most mentions by tomorrow evening will be my second one.

Chido

Sep 3, 2018
    Hi

Could you please do the following?

Kirkland and Ellis (you have already done this one-fantastic notes- thank you).
    White and Case
    Dechert
    Baker McKenzie
    Travers Smith
    Jones Day
    DLA Piper
    Squire Patton Boggs
    Macfarlanes
    Burges Salmon
    Gibson and Dunn
    Cooley
    Vinson and Elkins
    Boodle Hadfield
    Cripps
    Charles Russell Speechlys

Thank you

Reactions: Jada Akuffo

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.