Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Guys- just a friendly reminder that for Freshfields you need to download their personal statement template which is available on the personal statement stage of their application. Download it and save it and then paste in your personal statement before you then upload it. Make sure you select ‘attach’ as well to properly upload it.
I know this might sound patronising but I know a few people have missed this in the past so just trying to make sure you’re all aware as the template isn’t emboldened or especially obvious!

Last edited:

Frank

Valued Member
Dec 12, 2018
Does Ashurst send an automatic email which informs candidates if they've failed to meet the pass mark for Revelian? I'm genuinely curious about my performance in that test.

EJ

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Hi EJ,

My application was updated when I received the test link. After completing the test I received an email stating that I have passed the benchmark and that my application is now under review. However, the date on the application portal has not been updated since the day I received the test link. Hope this helps.
Hi Judy,
Yeah mine is saying the same. Best of luck! :)

Reactions: Lawyerwithadream

FutureCity

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Dec 23, 2018
Hi! I submitted my Hogan Lovells application on 10th Dec and did the WG on the 13th. I have yet to hear back but have heard that they are holding ACs on the 7th. Does this mean a rejection? Should I email grad rec for an update? Is anyone in the same position?

How do you know when they are holding their ACs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.