Not open for further replies.

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Rejection from Macfarlanes Post AC - On to the next I guess

If anyone wants help regarding the AC I have very detailed info, just PM
    If you could post your AC experience in the ‘Macfarlanes’ section of the ‘interviews discussion’ section of the forum I’m sure a lot of people would really appreciate it :)

Aminata

Star Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 27, 2018
    Who is the cover letter addressed to for Skadden?
    Just a generic 'Dear Graduate Recruitment' or something else?
    Hi Mark, the application doesn't specify who you should address the cover letter to. But I addressed my cover letter to the graduate recruitment manager Mathieu Pinto Cardoso.

JayB

Legendary Member
    May 16, 2019
    Has anyone heard back from HSF regarding the spring scheme. On student room, people have received AC invites but for the summer scheme? Has anyone completed an AC for spring yet?! o_O

Camilla

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    Has anyone heard back from HSF regarding the spring scheme. On student room, people have received AC invites but for the summer scheme? Has anyone completed an AC for spring yet?! o_O

I haven't heard back yet. I've heard rejections and invitations were sent out. I suppose this means they are still going through applications.

Reactions: JayB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.