Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Nov 23, 2019
Has anyone heard back from Pinsent Masons? Its strange that no one has heard anything and its been so long since the deadline?

Also, does anyone have any tips for Kennedys VI? After the VI is it straight to the AC or is there another component, finding differing suggestions online so was hoping someone who has done it this cycle can help me out!

I think I saw on a thread that people heard back from Pinsent masons last Friday

tractor12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 6, 2019
Can 3 apply to reed smith? I haven't heard anything back from them since an email that said "we are working through things" sometime in December. They have implemented a new recruitment system this year (I had to email my answers!!!)
I called them today and they said they were focusing their time on the Winter Scheme but should contact us soon. Also been waiting since November.

Reactions: FutureCity

tractor12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 6, 2019
I applied at the beginning of November, when did you apply?
I applied on the last day of the deadline and only did my Watson Glaser last week. When I asked for the Watson results, they did say although they can't provide me with my score they would let me know the result of my application within the next two weeks (this was last week).

It's strange you applied a whole back and still haven't heard though because my friend applied on the same day as me and has already received a response (rejection). I wonder if they consider the application and the WG score together, or only read the application if you pass the WG?

Reactions: JayB and JoNo

JoNo

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hey guys, DLA grad rec told me today that I should hear back in the next two weeks. For context, I applied on 31 dec and completed WG on 7th.

I applied at the end of October and still haven’t heard a response. I did email grad and they said the same that I will hear back in the next two weeks. So I should of heard back mid-November. It’s been the longest two weeks.. :mad:

JoNo

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2019
I applied on the last day of the deadline and only did my Watson Glaser last week. When I asked for the Watson results, they did say although they can't provide me with my score they would let me know the result of my application within the next two weeks (this was last week).

It's strange you applied a whole back and still haven't heard though because my friend applied on the same day as me and has already received a response (rejection). I wonder if they consider the application and the WG score together, or only read the application if you pass the WG?

I’ think they look at both the application question, CV and WG scores together and base it on that

Reactions: Bugsy Malone
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.