Winston & Strawn Application form Vac scheme 2020

Aspiring.lawyer.to.be

Legendary Member
  • Nov 26, 2019
    Hi Guys,

I made this thread for Winston & Strawn vac scheme 2020 application.

I was wondering if anyone can please give me tips on how to approach this application form question:

Winston & Strawn London LLP is a firm where you cannot hide in the crowd. We recruit those who we believe have the potential to rise to a challenge, are self-starters, take ownership of their work and who can roll up their sleeves and get stuck in for the benefit of the team as a whole. Why do you believe that you have the skillset to thrive in our environment?

Any tips, guidance would be appreciated! Many thanks :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Hi Guys,

I made this thread for Winston & Strawn vac scheme 2020 application.

I was wondering if anyone can please give me tips on how to approach this application form question:

Winston & Strawn London LLP is a firm where you cannot hide in the crowd. We recruit those who we believe have the potential to rise to a challenge, are self-starters, take ownership of their work and who can roll up their sleeves and get stuck in for the benefit of the team as a whole. Why do you believe that you have the skillset to thrive in our environment?

Any tips, guidance would be appreciated! Many thanks :)

just showcase examples where you have taken these attitudes. Try to demonstrate that your either deviate to these opportunities or that you enjoy them.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.