Not open for further replies.

Karin

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 25, 2019
    Hi Everyone,

New to TCLA !

I just got an AC invite for the Linklaters Direct TC. This is my first AC this cycle but i had 2 last year and did a vac scheme at NRF(didn't convert this to a TC unfortunately). Does anyone have any tips for the Linklaters AC?? Thank you !
    Drop me a message re Linklaters AC - I can offer some tips from my November AC!

Holly

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Nov 23, 2019
    I did a VI for W&C and thought I really messed up one question so I panicked and turned off my WiFi connection - of course when I reconnected it it just sent the half-finished answer and I felt so stupid - still somehow managed to get through though!!

Amazing!! Massive congrats on that!!

S30

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 19, 2019
    Can't believe I'm typing this but I had a phone call from Clifford Chance a couple of hours ago and they've offered me a TC!!
    I'll do a longer post later but I'm so relieved after 3 years of applying and around 25 rejections :D

Wow Faye!!!! Congratulations I’m so happy for you, well deserved!!! :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: JoNo and Faye
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.