Want to request a law firm insight?

Lawgirlxo

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
Jun 20, 2018
Voting for Bird & bird!

As a space engineer, I'd like to hear from any firms in the West Midlands who focus on Space and AI.

Thanks Jaysen, love this forum!

I passed the app stage of 2birds last year (flopped the video interview); my best friend was also their brand ambassador last year, feel free to pm if you have any questions!

• 🏆
Reactions: Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Voting for Bird & bird!

As a space engineer, I'd like to hear from any firms in the West Midlands who focus on Space and AI.

Thanks Jaysen, love this forum!

I passed the app stage of 2birds last year (flopped the video interview); my best friend was also their brand ambassador last year, feel free to pm if you have any questions!

I've reached out to Bird & Bird to teach a class (I asked about IP but the plan is for them to also teach students about the kind of firm they are). No guarantees but will keep you updated.

George

Star Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 31, 2018
    What's really crazy is that I'm one of their brand ambassadors this year at Exeter! If any one has any questions for me as well please don't hesitate to pm me as well!

Last edited:
    • 🏆
    Reactions: Lawgirlxo, Jaxkw and Jaysen

Salma

Legendary Member
    Feb 28, 2018
    I went to the bright network festival today and spoke to Diana (JD recruitment manager) she said if anyone is considering to apply for the winter vacation scheme, the latest date she would advise to send in the application is the end of September/first week of October (the winter scheme is extremely popular).

She also mentioned that the spring vacation scheme is less competitive (presumably because exam season is commencing for uni students) but just FYI for those considering to apply to JD.

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Fadin

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I went to the bright network festival today and spoke to Diana (JD recruitment manager) she said if anyone is considering to apply for the winter vacation scheme, the latest date she would advise to send in the application is the end of September/first week of October (the winter scheme is extremely popular).

She also mentioned that the spring vacation scheme is less competitive (presumably because exam season is commencing for uni students) but just FYI for those considering to apply to JD.

That's kind of you to share Selma, thank you! I will add these comments to the application list thread.

• 🤝
    Reactions: Salma

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I haven't written a Jones Day insight yet, but one interesting thing to note:

The firm has topped the Bloomberg M&A and Thomson Reuters league tables for the number of worldwide deals every quarter since the end of 2000.

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Fadin and Salma

Fadin

Sep 8, 2018

Thank you for this, Selma!

Nicole

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Feb 28, 2018
    Hey guys,

Just a heads up, we are taking requests for our next law firm insight over the weekend in our TCLA Premium forum. A new insight will be available each week over there.

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, just in case you are wondering what happened to this thread!

Thanks,

Nicole

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.