TaliciaY

Standard Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi Mserwaah1, could I ask when did you apply and roughly when did you complete the online test and video interview?

Sadly, I haven't hear anything at all since I applied, any advice?

Thanks! Hope all goes well for the AC!

mserwaah1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2019
Hi Mserwaah1, could I ask when did you apply and roughly when did you complete the online test and video interview?

Sadly, I haven't hear anything at all since I applied, any advice?

Thanks! Hope all goes well for the AC!

Hey, I applied 30th November, did the online test the week commencing 16th December, and completed the video interview on 13th January. I was invited for the AC on 15th January.

I think the timeline is different for everyone. I have read of people who applied earlier than me and had their applications reviewed earlier etc. Fingers crossed you should hear back soon :)

TaliciaY

Standard Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hey, I applied 30th November, did the online test the week commencing 16th December, and completed the video interview on 13th January. I was invited for the AC on 15th January.

I think the timeline is different for everyone. I have read of people who applied earlier than me and had their applications reviewed earlier etc. Fingers crossed you should hear back soon :)
I see, thanks for sharing! One last question: did you apply for the Spring or Summer VS?

mserwaah1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2019
Hi, i was just wondering what questions you were asked for the video interview?

Hey!

It was purely competency based questions.

I can’t remember specifically but I know I had a question about how I dealt with conflict; how I managed things whilst under pressure; I had one commercial question about what interesting piece of news I was following; then the question about how my friends will describe me. The final one I think was to do with leadership. Hope this helps :) Goodluck!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.