Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEE

Star Member
Future Trainee
Jun 4, 2019
Just got a rejection from NRF for the Spring vac scheme, post-application, pre-test. Also had a HL rejection a little while back, and was rejected from HSF after the test (which I did on Christmas day!) Still waiting to hear back from three other firms now... really not very motivating :(

jan28

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 12, 2019
Just got a rejection from NRF for the Spring vac scheme, post-application, pre-test. Also had a HL rejection a little while back, and was rejected from HSF after the test (which I did on Christmas day!) Still waiting to hear back from three other firms now... really not very motivating :(

All I can say is everyone on this forum knows exactly how you’re feeling and everyone, myself included, would tell you to keep going.

Don’t be afraid to reach out to people who have progressed further to get insight into what they did well and how you can improve. Lots of virtual hugs

• 🤝
  • 🏆
Reactions: Serah O, Sammie, Shaz and 5 others
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.