Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre

Valued Member
Jan 30, 2020
People are getting AC invites for Hogan Lovells but still nothing for me despite having done the test on 12/01. I am just thinking because the people who are getting ACs are for summer VS and I am for TC, should I expect a response later?

nisadee

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2019
Was expecting to hear the outcome of an AC yesterday (when they said they'd let us know) but they've emailed today saying it'll take another week as they're still reviewing. Not sure if this is a good/bad thing... have I been put on hold whilst they do more ACs? :(

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    People are getting AC invites for Hogan Lovells but still nothing for me despite having done the test on 12/01. I am just thinking because the people who are getting ACs are for summer VS and I am for TC, should I expect a response later?

Yes. They told me they arent looking at direct TCs yet.

jan28

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 12, 2019
    Just got AC invite for HSF Spring VS!!! Can’t believe it! Does anyone have hsf ac tips?

Amazing! Expect interviewers with a range of personalities!! I had the loveliest competency interviewer then two of the scariest men I've ever encountered in my whole life who smiled probably twice (I mean once each) during the case study and situational looool. It was very hard not to just say 'are you actually ok today? is everything ok at home?' o_O

Miki3999

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
  • Jun 2, 2019
    Any one applied to Freshfields? My application status on the Taleo portal "has been updated" 2 days ago but I have heard nothing from them. I have no idea whether this is a good sign or not. My experience with Taleo tells me that an "update" on the app portal equals an email with the decision but this time there is nothing.

Last edited:

Karin

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 25, 2019
    Does anyone know whether HSF ACs are rolling in that I should book the earliest AC date available to have better chance? I booked the latest date and now wondering whether I should maybe change it to earlier one? Thanks x

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.