Travers Smith Application Struggles

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    I applied in October, got a holding email in December. Should I just give up hope now that people who applied after me have been given interviews?

Charles

Distinguished Member
    Sep 25, 2019
    I applied in October, got a holding email in December. Should I just give up hope now that people who applied after me have been given interviews?

Why give up hope when there is still hope? the poster that was successful applied in May and received an invite in October thats about 5 - 6 months! You applied in October and we are still in February. Dont give up hope

Reactions: Lumree
    D

Deleted member 5185

Has anyone received a rejection/interview for Travers Smith's summer vac scheme this year? Trying to figure out if all of their vac scheme places have filled up.

Reactions: jan28
    D

Deleted member 5185

It’s hard to not speculate, but is it likely that Travers Smith send out all of their interview invites before their rejections, hence the waiting ?

Jooooopp7

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 25, 2019
    This is probably a stupid question but just want to double check there are no word limits for the answers on the application form? - also wanted to ask how long of a cover letter roughly, would be suitable?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.