Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey guys,

I see you are both premium members: we provide law firm insights within the premium section of the forum where you can vote.

I've temporarily paused the insights as we're about to announce a big update (this week), but I'll be resuming them soon.

Macfarlanes is due to be next on the list.

Best,

Jaysen

• 🏆
    Reactions: v123

Holly

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Nov 23, 2019
    Hey guys,

I see you are both premium members: we provide law firm insights within the premium section of the forum where you can vote.

I've temporarily paused the insights as we're about to announce a big update (this week), but I'll be resuming them soon.

Macfarlanes is due to be next on the list.

Best,

Jaysen

Hi Jaysen, is the Macfarlanes insight now accessible to all members? :)

Shahil

Star Member
    Dec 11, 2018
    Hi @Jaysen

Is there a way I could access the firm insight for just one firm for less, rather than pay the full price to enrol on the entire course? I have an upcoming AC at one of them and so I would only really make use of that one insight!

Thanks

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi @Jaysen

Is there a way I could access the firm insight for just one firm for less, rather than pay the full price to enrol on the entire course? I have an upcoming AC at one of them and so I would only really make use of that one insight!

Thanks

Hey Shahil, I’m afraid that’s not something we can offer at the moment. I do appreciate it’s tricky when you only want to access one though!

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Shahil

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.