DAC Beachcroft video interview

TYP

May 14, 2020
Got a rejection. Haven’t got an email yet but checked my application status and it says unsuccessful so may be worth checking

Mines been like that even before they invited me to a VI so maybe its just not updated?

If this is how they are sending rejections then its quite an awful way to treat applicants. Regardless of the circumstances its not that difficult to send an automated email.

Jason S

Distinguished Member
Apr 3, 2020
Mines been like that even before they invited me to a VI so maybe its just not updated?

If this is how they are sending rejections then its quite an awful way to treat applicants. Regardless of the circumstances its not that difficult to send an automated email.

Yeah would have expected an automated email.
Maybe they will send one later today

Reactions: 851eg

smith363

Apr 1, 2020
Mine also says unsuccessful and it didn’t say that a couple days ago so it has been updated.
Not a great way to find out but I’m sure we will get our email soon. On to the next I guess!

• 🤝

smith363

Apr 1, 2020
Same here- I checked about 10 minutes ago and my application said still in process, now it says unsuccessful. They clearly made a mistake by updating those the other day before they sent the emails out.

Matt_96

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
  • Dec 15, 2018
    Hi

I know this post is a year old however I’d like to ask whether the VI for DAC Beachcroft included multiple attempts?
    Thanks

Earlier discussions of this issue seem to suggest yes! You might get up to 3 attempts to record your answers if they're still using the same system as last year. But as for the questions, I don't know if they'll be the same.

Matt_96

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
  • Dec 15, 2018
    Honestly this VI is probably the most generous one I’ve seen. A 3 week deadline and multiple attempts is bliss. On the flip side, I wouldn’t be surprised if the questions were quite difficult and the standard is raised as every candidate can re-attempt their answers.
    Oh for sure.

I am going to go on the basis of the info I found in these two threads as a guide for how to prepare. Best of luck!

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Deleted member 3795

NiqueOdey

Mar 21, 2021
    Hello,

I have recently gotten to the stage of a video interview for the DAC Beachcroft Training Contract application.

Can anyone tell me how much time you have from when you have sight of the questions and how long you have to post the video for each question?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

MLF

Valued Member
  • Mar 15, 2021
    Hello,

I have recently gotten to the stage of a video interview for the DAC Beachcroft Training Contract application.

Can anyone tell me how much time you have from when you have sight of the questions and how long you have to post the video for each question?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Hi there,

In the invite I received, it's written we have 90 seconds to answer each question if I remember correctly.

Hope it helps,

Marie

Reactions: Nnu

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.