Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hello!
    Just a quick question, what are credits for and how do you use them? I can’t seem to find much about them. :)

Good question, so this has been a very long time coming. Initially this was supposed to be part of a 'shop' system where candidates are rewarded for posts, but I've had to push this back a number of times because each time it has proved harder to implement than I imagined.

We're very likely to be upgrading the forum soon, so when we do, I think we'll restart the credit system and I'll think of a way we can reward candidates who have accrued a high number of credits.

In the meantime, we are giving away a free month of TCLA Premium every week for forum contributions!

Reg

Star Member
    Nov 6, 2019
    Good question, so this has been a very long time coming. Initially this was supposed to be part of a 'shop' system where candidates are rewarded for posts, but I've had to push this back a number of times because each time it has proved hard to implement than I imagined.

We're very likely to be upgrading the forum soon, so when we do, I think we'll restart the credit system and I'll think of a way we can reward candidates who have accrued a high number of credits.

In the meantime, we are giving away a free month of TCLA Premium every week for forum contributions!

Ahh that makes sense, sounds like a great idea! Can’t wait :)

Reactions: Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.