Eversheds Strength Based Application

Lawbour

Legendary Member
Dec 25, 2018
Hi Guys, hope everyone is well

Evershed Sutherland uses a strength based application form, so their questions are all based around different strengths (obviously) as opposed to motivational questions or commercial questions. I was just wondering, other than linking examples back to the firm's values/ skills they look for, how else can I link my application to the firm specifically?

Asmee DC

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Jan 17, 2019
Hi Guys, hope everyone is well

Evershed Sutherland uses a strength based application form, so their questions are all based around different strengths (obviously) as opposed to motivational questions or commercial questions. I was just wondering, other than linking examples back to the firm's values/ skills they look for, how else can I link my application to the firm specifically?

I found it difficult to tie the firm into this application when I completed it, but if there still is the situational judgment question then I tried to mention some aspect of commercial awareness/firm knowledge within that question! Other than that, just focus on strengths because this firm values that the most in their applicants.

• ℹ️
Reactions: lawgirl101 and Lawbour

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.