Status
Not open for further replies.

futuretraineecity

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Mar 2, 2020
Hi, sorry if this has already been asked! When previewing my application on the final page of the Baker McKenzie cvmail 'preview' page, all my paragraphs look fine. However, when I download my application to my PC and open the file, there are no gaps between each paragraph. When it says 'press enter' for a new paragraph, should I be pressing that twice? Thanks :)

h2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 26, 2019
I applied last year and received a scholarship so I'm happy to help if I can! What part of the scholarship assessment do you mean?

Hi - I applied last year. I got through to the final round and was never notified of the outcome despite being told I had passed the MCQ test...hopefully you'll have a better experience!

Thank you both. I just completed my scholarship assessment but ran out of time. Could you please clarify if they would have received it?

Velikilawyer123

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 37
Mar 4, 2020
It is written St James’s Park (which is grammatically correct). For me Jess’ and Jess’s are both grammatically correct - it’s just a preference thing.

whatever way you go, do it consistently. Although as I said, my advice is to restructure the sentence so you don’t have to use the apostrophe at all or change it to “firm’s”

Got it, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.