General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Abloh

Esteemed Member
May 24, 2020
Interesting. I just applied a few hours ago. Maybe they've only gotten back to very few people, esp as I havent seen many chatter regarding slaughters on here? or maybe Covid-19 has slowed their progress regarding app reviews?

Im sure we will hear back soon, good luck!

Yeah I made a thread just for Slaughter and no one has heard back on there either, and yes I addressed my letter to Janine. Good luck to you too!

dosblancos7

Legendary Member
Feb 16, 2019
For second years applying to W&C,

I haven't got my entire results yet, but I only put the sole module result in the Undergrad results section. I explained how I'm not due to get my results till later July, in the
"Please use this space for additional information about your
undergraduate degree.". Normally I would've wrote , for e.g, EU Law: N/A in the results box, though when previewing the app, it shows the dot as red. Anyone else who did something similar?

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has applied for a London TC at RPC this cycle and if you've heard anything since submitting your application. Granted its quite soon after the deadline but would be good to know if anyone's heard back/when people typically do. :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: Daniel Boden and E

E

Feb 5, 2020
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has applied for a London TC at RPC this cycle and if you've heard anything since submitting your application. Granted its quite soon after the deadline but would be good to know if anyone's heard back/when people typically do. :)

Oooh yes! please lmk if you hear anything! I submitted my application in 2019 November and haven't heard anything! :/

• 🤝
    Reactions: OB

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Oooh yes! please lmk if you hear anything! I submitted my application in 2019 November and haven't heard anything! :/
    Oh wow! I only submitted my application last week so didn't realise people had been waiting for so long already!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.