General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

smith363

Apr 1, 2020
Has anyone heard back from Hill Dickinson or DWF for direct TC?

I think interviews for hill Dickinson have begun so I think it’s a no but seems strange they wouldn’t tell you that in advance?

Flk10

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Has anyone heard back from Hill Dickinson or DWF for direct TC?

I think interviews for hill Dickinson have begun so I think it’s a no but seems strange they wouldn’t tell you that in advance?
I suspect DWF’s graduate recruitment may have been affected by their cost-cutting programme and wouldn’t be surprised if they reduced or even cancelled it this year.

Reactions: smith363

Law_Grad1

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Hope both of you are well! I was just wondering if you guys have heard back from Fried Frank post-WG test? Thank you :)

Hi! I heard back quite late on Friday. I was told that my application was on hold and that they would be holding initial interviews this week. If the need arises to interview more candidates then they said they would be in contact. Given how late it was, I wouldn't be surprised if they staggered some emails and you heard back at some point today! Good luck!

Reactions: Deleted member 3930

G1996

May 5, 2020
Whoops put the wrong firm name down - was reading about something on my timeline and typed absent mindedly what I meant to ask about was Addleshaw Goddard

Hiya

I spoke with their grad recruitment manager a few months ago (pre-covid though) and she said that the ACs take place in August, so I don't think we'll hear until end of July/ early Aug :)

Last edited:
  • ℹ️
Reactions: JM813 and Dannys
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.