General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!

As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.

For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if :)

Congratulations Daniel! Very well deserved!!!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Daniel Boden

J32

Valued Member
    Future Trainee
    Apr 4, 2019
    Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!

As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.

For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if :)

Yes Dan! Over the moon for you and thoroughly deserved :D

• 🤝

Simon Evans

Apr 28, 2020

Congratulations Daniel!

• 🤝

Anthony Abloh

Esteemed Member
    May 24, 2020

Gibson Dunn?! Jesus Christ, well done!!!

• 🤝

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018

Absolutely over the moon delighted for you! So so well deserved and a massive congratulations!!!!

• 🤝
    Reactions: NMD and Daniel Boden

Helena

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Feb 28, 2018

Daniel I am thrilled beyond belief for you. Forgive the delay - been really unwell. I am so so happy to read your news. I truly am . Congratulations

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Daniel I am thrilled beyond belief for you. Forgive the delay - been really unwell. I am so so happy to read your news. I truly am . Congratulations
    Absolutely no worries at all Helena but thank you so much! I'm sorry to hear you have been really unwell but hope your treatment is progressing well. We are all thinking of and praying for you :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: Helena
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.