General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    I am so in shock but I have just received a TC offer from DAC Beachcroft!

This forum is honestly amazing and has given me so much encouragement on days where I have doubted whether commercial law even is for me or not, so I just wanted to say thank you everyone for being supportive, it really means a lot!
    Huge congrats Ayo! Delighted for you :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: Ayo Babatunde

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Does anyone know which winter vacation schemes will be held virtually this year, and which will be in person?
    I'm not sure anyone can really guarantee any winter vac could be in person just yet, many firms have speculated they'll probably be online but we'll have to see how/when firms fully return to the office!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Does anyone know which winter vacation schemes will be held virtually this year, and which will be in person?

I might send a survey out to firms to see if they can confirm this.

Edit - I can see this is popular idea! Hoping to send this out to firms soon. Will be interesting to see what kind of response we get (if any).

Last edited:
    • 🏆
    • ℹ️
    Reactions: Lauren2, J123, KamTM and 16 others

am787

Oct 15, 2018
    Out of curiosity, how can we find out which firms lawyers lateral hire in and out of? It would be interesting to know if there was any way of seeing trends/stats outside of the normal google search

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.