2020-21 Open Days and Insight Events Applications Discussion

TraineeCityLawyer

Standard Member
Sep 16, 2020
Has anyone had/done their VI for Bristow's and has any advice? Can't seem to find any information of it? Thanks!
Hi! So I recently completed the Video Interview for Bristows, it was my first interview so I was quite nervous, I am not sure I will progress to the IP workshop though!!! However, the interview was pretty straightforward, There were only three questions (what skills did you gain in the past year, what do you expect to gain from the IP workshop and the second one I cant remember now lol). Each question was to be answered in one minute. So it was only a three minute interview!

• 🏆
Reactions: NadineBusty

NadineBusty

Valued Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi! So I recently completed the Video Interview for Bristows, it was my first interview so I was quite nervous, I am not sure I will progress to the IP workshop though!!! However, the interview was pretty straightforward, There were only three questions (what skills did you gain in the past year, what do you expect to gain from the IP workshop and the second one I cant remember now lol). Each question was to be answered in one minute. So it was only a three minute interview!

good luck, hope you will gain a place on tbe workshop. I find VI very hard and have never passed one.

JJP

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Has anyone applied for the W&C open day with yesterday (11th) as their first preference but not heard back yet? Wondering if my application is still in the hat for the 25th or I should consider it rejected.

Do W&C send rejections?

reedyboy

Star Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Apr 24, 2020
    Has anyone applied for the W&C open day with yesterday (11th) as their first preference but not heard back yet? Wondering if my application is still in the hat for the 25th or I should consider it rejected.

Do W&C send rejections?
    I emailed them, was rejected but their response is relevant to you - they said that if you haven't heard back then you are still in the pool for the 25th!

• 🤝
    Reactions: JJP and CF

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.