2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rb26

Star Member
  • Sep 6, 2019
    Out of interest, how long did it take for everyone to hear back from Taylor Wessing after submission?

I got the invite for the games-based assessment about a month after submitting my application. Although they are rolling I believe they don't send out AC invites until after their deadline (11th January).

I got an AC with them last year and was informed on the last week of January!

• ℹ️
    • 🤝
    Reactions: nicole88 and ZaraB

H S

Distinguished Member
    Sep 11, 2018
    Have people had responses from Bird & Bird yet for Summer Vac schemes? I’m just wondering whether there’s any point applying with the deadline being 31st Dec and it being rolling

ZaraB

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Dec 13, 2020
    Have people had responses from Bird & Bird yet for Summer Vac schemes? I’m just wondering whether there’s any point applying with the deadline being 31st Dec and it being rolling
    Yes! You hear back fairly quickly after submitting, I received a WG invite within 5 days and then a VI invite, I don't think I have seen anyone who has heard back from a VI yet, I think you should definitely apply

Reactions: H S and OB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.