2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Well, completed my Baker VI on 26 and still haven't received an AC invite for spring, so since people are receiving invites I'll take it as a PFO. That marks my 11th rejection this cycle, despite having an MC vac scheme, brand ambassador role, 2 first year schemes and a predicted first under my belt. I freaking hate this
    Don't rule it out just yet! It took me 6 weeks after doing a VI with Weil before I got given the AC when others were doing ACs before me so try and stay positive if you can. No news is definitely still good news :)

Reactions: Zoo and bethbristol

Sekani Wraith

Valued Member
    Aug 26, 2020
    Well, completed my Baker VI on 26 and still haven't received an AC invite for spring, so since people are receiving invites I'll take it as a PFO. That marks my 11th rejection this cycle, despite having an MC vac scheme, brand ambassador role, 2 first year schemes and a predicted first under my belt. I freaking hate this

One thing I will always stand by, is the only thing you should take as a rejection, is a rejection.

Celestie

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    Everyone: getting amazing successes - congrats!!
    GR to me:
    6im1.gif

Most of mine get back late Jan/early Feb woop

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.