Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Cannot believe I'm writing this but I just received a call from Macfarlanes offering me the VS!!!

Thank you @Jaysen for the application review (couldn't recommend TCLA premium enough), and thank you to everyone else who shared their AC experiences :)

Ah, I'm so happy for you - well done! You should be so proud of yourself.

• 🤝
    Reactions: FL0011 and AH97

charotts1708

Oct 23, 2020
    Has DLA started to reject people yet? A few people I know have had their AC's and I applied last year following the first year scheme, but my application hasn't been updated since 16/11/2020 so I don't think it is looking good :(

paan

Feb 26, 2020
    Hi! Quick question about the Osborne Clark application: the deadline for it is 15 Jan, does that mean that we can still apply tomorrow or does it have to be sent by the end of today?

Kubed

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
    Junior Lawyer 49
  • Nov 25, 2020
    Has DLA started to reject people yet? A few people I know have had their AC's and I applied last year following the first year scheme, but my application hasn't been updated since 16/11/2020 so I don't think it is looking good :(
    I've seen a few people post that they've unfortunately been rejected but there also seem to have been plenty of ACs already so hard to know what's going on. I'm trying to resist the temptation to read into anything and just wait until they get in touch!

Hele25

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 5, 2021
    Think they’re sending out AC dates and rejections in batches. Quite a few got rejections Monday (meee). No news is good news! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.