2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

layk

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
Jul 16, 2019
Has annnnnyone completed the Seoul-London vacation scheme with LInklaters/know anyone who has and if so, please could I ask that person a question regarding this? TIA!!

JayC

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Junior Lawyer
Jan 8, 2021
Does anyone know whether O'Melveny and Myers is recruiting trainees this year? Their website is not clear on this and seems to just say that last year's apps have closed

Iqra

Star Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Jan 2, 2020
    Os 🙂 borne🙂 clarke 🙂

bored work day GIF by ailujulia
    Literally me.

JayC

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 8, 2021
    Rental market is really up and down in London at the moment. Rental on my place has probably gone down by around 20% and that’s not unique to my area. But it can still be a tricky market. In the peak of lock down my neighbour had 16 people offer to rent on his place, so you can make a lot of offers and not necessarily secure the place just because of the competition. Having a good renters profile can often give you a strong advantage.

Feel free to PM me or ping me on Basecamp.
    Sounds like securing a TC is not even the hardest part of becoming a city lawyer! 🤣

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.