2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi U

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
Dec 8, 2019
What are some good questions we can ask the interviewers at the end of an AC interview?
Hiya!

I think it's always quite good and insightful to ask the interviewer about their own personal experiences within the firm e.g. how they think the firm has changed since they joined and what direction they think it is or should be heading in.

Hope this helps ☺️

Reactions: W and AspiringSol

Naomi U

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
Dec 8, 2019
Could someone point me to the threads/messages where people have answered the Q of where a firm should open its next office?Thanks!
Here's one ☺️

• Love
Reactions: djqb and layla rose

layla rose

Legendary Member
  • Nov 27, 2020
    Here's one ☺️

Thanks Naomi!

summer207

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 22, 2021
    Thanks for this ! only issue is I actually have no idea how to access my application :/ when I go onto cvmail it only lets me view my "receipt" and not my actual app ..
    If you’re referring to answers to interests & activities, etc, you can’t view that. It is recommended to save it before submitting an application. Hope that helps!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.