2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

S72

Junior Lawyer
Oct 20, 2020
For firms that have multiple vac schemes (spring, two summer intakes like HSF for examples) does anyone know if firms only give out tc offers after all the spring & summer vac schemes have happened or can you get a tc offer after lets say your spring vac scheme is over?

tkhkat

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Anyone heard from Ashurst post-AC yet (from the Feb ACs)?

Don't think you'll hear back too soon as there are three other ACs taking place between this week and next week (mine's tomorrow). This is just a hypothesis - not sure whether Ashurst makes offers after all the ACs are completed/on a rolling basis, but it could very well be the former if you haven't heard from them yet 😀

Reactions: qwertay and rosie.l

WannabeSolicitor24

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer 26
  • Apr 14, 2020
    For firms that have multiple vac schemes (spring, two summer intakes like HSF for examples) does anyone know if firms only give out tc offers after all the spring & summer vac schemes have happened or can you get a tc offer after lets say your spring vac scheme is over?
    Most give them out as they go along - I know someone who has a TC offer from HSF after the Winter VS, for example

S87

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 4, 2018
    So, this morning I gave up with Travers and emailed them to receive an update on my application..will let you know as soon as I receive an answer.

Last edited:
    Reactions: breadpitt

Paul - Shearman & Sterling

Legendary Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Nov 5, 2019
    Hi everyone,
    I posted this on my LinkedIn feed earlier. I thought it was useful to share here as I know people have received rejection emails from us recently.

LinkedIn post 24.02.21.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.