2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    I can't believe I've gotten this but I have a Taylor Wessing Assessment Centre! I thought I was done for this cycle after about 103826138 rejections. Any advice on how to approach negotiation based exercises would be so helpful!! TIA xxxxxx

Reaction Yes GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show
    Hi, I would advise consulting my article on assessed negotiations if you've not already had a look: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....ssed-negotiations-monday-article-series.3018/

Reactions: Holly

GK8997

Legendary Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 25, 2020
    Anyone have any advice for the Reed Smith AC? Have it tomorrow and feeling all kinds of nervous!! :oops:
    I had mine yesterday, I personally felt I couldn't have really prepped for it! The interview is strength and career based so the questions can be a bit out there but the partners were so nice about repeating questions so don't be afraid to ask! Just also make sure you've researched the firm thoroughly and know why you want to work at Reed Smith in particular. The case study was actually okay, you have plenty of time to prepare and the interviewers do prompt you a little to lead you in the right direction, everyone was so friendly and encouraging so honestly don't feel too tense! I really hope you smash it!

• Love
    Reactions: Via20

Num

Distinguished Member
    Feb 24, 2021
    Has anyone had an video interview with Hill Dickinson for business services ? I’m just prepping some answers and was struggling on how I would go about a commercial question!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.