2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wannabelawyer10

Feb 27, 2021
Currently trying to contact grad rec through the astral realm as I can't seem to get a response through email or phone😭
Meditation Self Care GIF by MOODMAN

ChuPnl

Star Member
Forum Winner
Feb 9, 2021
Anybody heard from BDB Pitmans? Seen someone on linkedin get a VS offer
Haven't heard but I've seen a girl post her offer on LinkedIn as well... Do you think they're waiting on their potential vac schemers' confirmation before they start sending out rejections?
Or do you think they are still reviewing some?

Crastle

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Haven't heard but I've seen a girl post her offer on LinkedIn as well... Do you think they're waiting on their potential vac schemers' confirmation before they start sending out rejections?
Or do you think they are still reviewing some?
Im not sure tbh. I mean ive only seen one linkedin post and I dont think anyone on this forum has received an offer so it would be strange if that was all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.