TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018

Roland

Distinguished Member
    Jan 10, 2019
    Hi everyone, just received invitation for NRF interview!!

Has anyone had any experience with the assessment centre process?

Hi there! Congrats for getting through!
    Did you apply for a vacation scheme or straight TC? I applied for the Spring Vacation Scheme and haven't heard back yet.

Roland

Distinguished Member
    Jan 10, 2019
    Hiya, I applied for the Training Contract before the New Year so I'm sure you'll hear back soon :)

Thank you! When is your NRF interview? Just wondering how much notice they give you so that I'm mentally prepared. I had two days' notice for the AC I had with Simmons for their winter vac scheme last year...

gigi23

Distinguished Member
    Jan 18, 2019
    For those who have completed White and Case video interview, could you please share what types of questions came up? I would be grateful :)

Hi! I had one over the summer for a direct TC, so I'm not sure it will be the exact same but on top of my head it was essentially:
    1) "why White&Case",
    2) "why are you a good fit for the firm" (or something along those lines, also maybe one of those two may have been a practice question actually)
    3) name/explain a challenge the legal industry is currently faced with
    4) a time you had to show determination/resilience (don't remember exactly which of the two adjectives it was sorry)
    I think either 1) or 2) was the practice question actually cause I remember there being only 3 real ones!

hope it helps :)

Reactions: Jaysen and Salma

Salma

Legendary Member
    Feb 28, 2018
    Hi! I had one over the summer for a direct TC, so I'm not sure it will be the exact same but on top of my head it was essentially:
    1) "why White&Case",
    2) "why are you a good fit for the firm" (or something along those lines, also maybe one of those two may have been a practice question actually)
    3) name/explain a challenge the legal industry is currently faced with
    4) a time you had to show determination/resilience (don't remember exactly which of the two adjectives it was sorry)
    I think either 1) or 2) was the practice question actually cause I remember there being only 3 real ones!

hope it helps :)

Great! Thank you so much!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.