TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Doe

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know if Fieldfisher opened applications for this cycle? I can't find anything on their website.
Hi,

I have recently emailed the graduate recruitment and they said they are not doing summer vacation scheme in 2022 - candidates are recommended to apply for direct TC. Hope it helps!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone, I did my VI for CMS a couple of day ago. I was sick but overall did pretty ok I'd say. Just one thing... when talking through the firm's approach to innovation I might have said the name of one of their programmes wrong - law-now -> non-law... Is it a huge mistake or am I simply overthinking it at this point?
Over thinking it in my opinion - it’s highly unlikely a decision would be made on this alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.